Terms & Conditions
Nepal is an unpredictable place and you need to bear this in mind. Sudden strikes can paralyse public transport for a day or two even up to a week. Bad weather, mechanical problems can ground internal mountain flights for days or even weeks. A bad stomach can lay you low for a day and a snowstorm can easily delay a pass crossing. You need to allow a couple of extra days in your schedule for the just in case policy.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- On confirmation of booking a 20% deposit fee will be required to make arrangements for internal flights , trekking permits, hotels and transportation as the season gets busy and we need to pre arrange.
The booking deposit fee is non refundable.
Final payment is due 30 days prior to commencement of services.
Payment in full is required at time of booking for reservations made less than 30 days before departure.
- All prices are based on rates (including foreign exchange rates) known at the time of publication and expected to be in effect at the time of departure. Prices are subject to increase without notice if such rates change prior to departure. The current price will be confirmed at the time of reservation. However, once Hemingways Travels has received your deposit for any vacation, that land price is guaranteed, and any subsequent cost increases are at our expense.
Method of Payment
- Bookings made by Traveler directly can be paid by direct debit into Hemingways Journeys account
Bookings made through our nominated Travel agency can be taken directly by the Travel agent.
- 30 days prior to commencement of services, 20% of total price
- 29-15 days prior to commencement of services, 40% of total price
- 14-7 days prior to commencement of services, 60% of total price
6 days or less prior to commencement of services, 100% of total price