Trekking Info Details
HIMATREK - TAILOR MADE INDIVIDUAL TREKKING JOURNEYS
Our treks are tailor made for you and your requirements. Please refer to our Itinerary section for our classic treks. If you are looking for something more unique or off the beaten path we can cater for your individual requirements. Camping, tea house, a group of friends or going it alone we can organise for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Do expect breathtaking landscapes diversity of culture connected with the Hindu and Buddhist religion. Your trek will take you through farm land, picturesque villages to the high altitude summer pastures. Walk around the summit massifs such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Everest. Join the pilgrims on their way to the holy places in the Himalayas. Experience the Roof Top of the World, feel so close to the moon and stars at night and possibly witness moonlight over the Himalayas a sight that will imprint into your memory for a lifetime.
Hemingway's Journeys will organise your personal tailor made tour in consultation with you and your requirements, ie; time frames and trekking areas and provide you with a trip dossier.
We can organise Solo Travellers to a group of up to 10 people.
Available in all areas of the Himalayas – Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Ladakh, Sikkim• Lodge Trekking
- Camping Tours, usually when Lodge trekking is unavailable unless requested specifically.
- English Speaking Himatrek family guide and porter or porters dependent on trip size.This allows you not to have to worry about carrying your own bag and can get on with just enjoying the scenery and day to day life in the mountains.
- You will be greeted by Himatrek guide picked up and dropped off at the airport.
- You will have a pre-meeting after arrival over a nice cold banana lassie or watermelon juice and go through the trekking map with our guides. They will discuss with you your equipment and do a final check, if you have missed anything this can be easily picked up in Thamel at extremely affordable prices.
- Trekking shops in Thamel are abundant on every street corner and you can get fantastic quality take offs to get you successfully through any mountain weather conditions on a Himatrek trek.
- It is recommended to bring your own Trekking Boots as these can be hard to get in quality and the correct sizing in Nepal.
- The best part of all is you are not bound by an fixed travel dates, we can make everything fit around your requirements adjust the trek to suit your physical needs and make reasonable adjustments at any point during your journey.
- Remember this is your trip , your money and your time.
Trekking with our partners Himatrek allows you the autonomy of your own tour with what you want to do and see rather than being dictated by a tour group and you can change your plans accordingly along the journey at anytime with no pressure on you. If you are a Solo traveller you will not have to share a room either or pay one of those single status supplements just for being adventurous and getting out there own your own, we would rather reward you for courage for LIVING and GROWING.