TOUR RUNNING 26th April 2013 to 10th May 2013 , contact me via facebook page or email ASAP if you want to join us...
Our small group Yoga treks are run twice a year in April /May and October by Adelle or another Yoga Alliance Qualified Teacher. If you’re into yoga, join us on one of our amazing yoga journeys where like-minded people come together for a group yoga trek. You will undoubtedly meet some inspiring people and make new friendships in the awe-inspiring Himalayas. We trek during the days, practicse yoga and meditation daily, coming together in the evenings for Satsungs. This journey will see you returning home feeling refreshed with a sense of newfound wellbeing, greater fitness and a more positive outlook, and if you need to lose weight, you will.
ITINERARY & PRICE (ALL INCLUSIVE)
Only for 8 people to keep things more authentic in the mountains, so get in quick and secure your place and booking.
Suggested route from Australia - SINGAPORE AIRLINES (can get direct flight with change over at Singapore airport to Kathmandu) or THAI AIRWAYS, usually requires an overnight in Bangkok.... Flights from Aussie approx $1500 AUD. AGENT in the UK - Travel with Jules www.travelwithjules.co.uk
Duration 12 Days - 7 of which will be trekking.
Price $ 1295 AUD/ person
- Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu - 9th May
- Day 2 - Shopping for trekking equipment, very cheap in Kathmandu and we can assist you with this as I have a shop that I use and trust, we also have trekking prep day where we check all your gear and go through the maps etc. Free time for looking around Thamel.
- Day 3 - Fly to Pokhara
- Drive and trek to Australian Camp (2.000 m) Lodge
- Day 4 Trek Gandruk Phedi or Ghandruk
- Day 5 Trek Tadapani (2.630 m) Lodge
- Day 6 Trek Poon Hill (3.200 m) - Phulbari (2.814 m)
- Day 7 Trekking Tirkhedunga (1.480 m)
- Day 8 Down to Kande or Phedi - Drive to Pokhara overnight Pokhara
- Day 9 Pokhara - free day at Phewa Lake sightseeing a couple of hours walking to sights some shopping, massages and a nice restuarant meal to end the trek with our guide and porters.
- Day 10 Flight to Kathmandu early morning, shopping, massages
- Day 11 Kathmandu - sightseeing
- Day 12 Departure
OPTION 2: CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
Extra 3 Days (15 Day Tour) to Chitwan National Park
Price $ 1550 AUD/ person
- Day 12 Private vehicle to Chitwan National Park Overnight
- Day 13 Chitwan safari - overnight
- Day 14 Kathmandu - private vehicle, afternoon shopping and dining Thamel Kathmandu
We use good quality 3 star hotels, and example of on of our preferred Kathmandu hotels is www.hotelmanang.com. Hotel yet to be determined, but will give you an idea of the standards. Please note many operators only price Chitwan for outside the park, we have costed for you to go inside the park it is a more expensive but in our opinion worthwhile, The lodge we use is www.islandjungleresort.com.np. On booking we will provide you will a full trip dossier, and guide you through to take care of all the logistics for you so you can just enjoy the journey of being in Nepal with you.